So I'm sure people have some ideas on these library books. I decided to create a thread to throw them out there.
Library Book IdeasPost count: 78Reputation: 29Joined:Location: Wherever You Least Expect
My first idea - Fall Of The Breedables
Let's have a book that has nothing but the classic breedable monsters. This book would only be used for special events and would be intended to recreate the pvp days of old except in war format. Total nostalgia for long time players, with new twists because of the lab.
Could even have rules where you have to bring a classic breedable common or epic or whatever to the fray.
Library rewards attached to collecting and ranking these guys could bring new life to those breedables and the breeding trees.
As a spin off concept, we could also introduce chapters to this book that demonstrates the fall of the breedables. Chapters are released that contain characters as they were chronologically released in the game. So you can once again remember what a revolutionary character white walker was in his day, things of that nature. That may be going too far though because it'd be hard to recreate their glory with easily obtained 130 breedables are in play. Unless maybe they put some of those guys in the team shop or something.
Another plus is these wars could potentially be an opportunity for low spending players to compete with elite level teams on a field that is in the proximity of leveled.
- Hamsters Attack!
Library Book IdeasPost count: 41Reputation: 30Joined:
Id actually like to have a war with no ranking or runes. Or restrictions even. I think it would be fun to have to devise a clever strategy based on your opponents monsters with all your monsters at your disposal and not be pidgeon-holed into using your one or two highest ranked best runed monsters.
Library Book IdeasPost count: 11Reputation: 14Joined:
I think this sounds pretty fun. A war of wits and skills. Cool idea :).
Library Book IdeasPost count: 45Reputation: 28Joined:
List of Library Book Ideas....
- Woodlands - This Book would have Monsters found in a Forrest
- Holiday - This book would contain all the monsters with holiday themes or associations
- Power - This book would contain monsters associated with Lightening or Laser beam abilities
- Toys - This book would contain monsters associated around toy themes.
- Savanna - This book would contain monsters associated with 4 legged animals
- Mountain - This book would contain monsters associated with earth properties
- Zodiac - This book would contain monsters associated to symbols and cultures
- Volcanic - This book would contain monsters associated to heat
Library Book IdeasPost count: 16Reputation: 7Joined:
I like the idea of a book of beasts. animal based monsters there are so many of them and alot are not in books already.
a book of serpents could be nice but too few monsters are serpent like