I think Samael is so OP right now. He is Ultimate Demise + Anti Thetys + Non risky Barbatos + Semi Hydratila. Either Supporter or Attacker he is god tier! As Supporter(Dark and Metal versions) he has a resurrect ability, an AOE daze that completely removes every buffs/debuffs, he has a skill that heals an ally by 75% and the rest by 25% and also applies HP regen! And he can also give extra turn to ally/self, which is giving additional Damage boost, precision, 100% stamina and it has 0 Stamina cost! Thats phenomenal! His Attacker build(Light mostly), he has his resurrect skill, his extra turn ability now gives double damage and 50% stamina to ally/self, he has his AOE daze that removes buffs/debuffs and his final skill is 70% single target damage that applies sunburn!! As Supporter he can used with 3 Speed runes, go first and give that extra turn + buff skill at your Attacker and boom win. He can also resurrect teammate and can remove the debuffs from your team while dazing all the enemies. As an Attacker he is pretty much the same but without any healing, instead of healing he can deal tons of damage, so if you want him as Attacker recommend 2 Strenght runes and 1 Speed rune. I love this monster, i love his design, i love his skills, his trait e.t.c but he is way too OP which i like a lot but at the same time he is kinda unfair :P
Analyze how OP Samael is.Post count: 2Reputation: 0Joined:Location: Greece
I like so many monsters but some of my favorite monsters currently are VoltaiK, Samael, General Thetys, Kassia, Hydratila, TImerion, Bo Tai, Kaih, Ra'Zhul, Demise, General Ingvar, Hiroim, Frostbite, The Keeper, Lucifire, Uther, Patrion, Valgar and Nox.