Why has the forum gone quiet with the Community Managers. There is an issue with PVP and no one has addressed it.
There is a big long thread that was started to get our opinion and it has been abandoned by SP giving any commentary but for players complaining.
Why are the issues not being addressed by the Community Managers?
- Why is PVP 3 weeks now instead of 2?
- Why is it minimal amounts or Demise cells are being given in 3 weeks rather then the runes?
- Why are we being pitted against teams 3 leagues higher then our league?
- Why is a revenge battle worth so little
- Why is the PVP designed to lose more trophies from a loss over a win?
- Why has it gone to being attacked if you don't open up the PVP again? I am being attacked when I am in bed at night. I can by no means do PVP every couple hours, I do have to eat, sleep and work. How is this fair?
Are you planning on fixing all of this or letting PVP slowly die as it is I don't want to play PVP anymore it is not fun. When something becomes not fun it is time to do something else.
Please can we get a Community Manager @Tyroz or anyone else that is a Community Manager to respond. It is really frustrating to read complaint after complaint with nothing being answered.