Hello everyone,

We soft launched Champions Destiny a few months ago. As of now, the game is currently available for iOS and Android in the majority of European countries, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and the following Asian countries: Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan.

To answer some of the questions you may have, we have compiled this nifty FAQ.
Check it out!

What is a soft launch? Why is the game not available to everyone?
A soft launch is the mobile equivalent of a beta. During this phase, we make the game available to a limited number of countries and players to assess its performance and general balancing, applying tweaks and improvements when needed.

In the end, this soft launch period enables us to stress-test Champions Destiny, providing us with all the necessary information to make it as awesome as possible for a worldwide launch.

How can I access the soft launch? Where do I download the game?
If you live in one of the countries stated above, simply head over to your App Store to download the game and start playing:
iOS VERSION: http://bit.ly/ChampionsDestinyiOS
Android VERSION: http://bit.ly/ChampionsDestinyAndroid

We may expand the list of soft launch countries in the near future so stay tuned for further announcements!

Do I need a network connection to play Champions Destiny?
Yes, you will always need internet connection in order to play this game.

What type of game is Champions Destiny?
Champions Destiny is a fast-paced MOBA where you command champions fighting five-minute brawls in a compact arena. The main features you’ll enjoy during the soft launch are the following:

• 5-minute PvP games against opponents in real time.
  • 7 engaging maps with different shapes and strategies.
  • Different Champions to master, each of them with unique skills and playstyles.
  • Competitive Alliance Tournaments, PvP Leagues, and Leaderboards.
  • RPG progression for Champions and their skills.
  • An attractive crafting system to further refine your builds.

How many classes are out there?
There are a total number of six classes in Champions Destiny: Mage, Tank, Warrior, Assassin, Shooter, and Support. Each of them is defined by a certain playstyle and has advantages and disadvantages against other classes, creating interesting synergies between them.

While playing in the Arena, you’ll quickly become aware of these synergies and how they impact one another. Don’t hesitate to experiment with different combinations!

How does the Champion upgrade system work?
Each Champion and skill inside the game have their corresponding card. Upgrading them increases their core stats, therefore making you stronger over time. In order to upgrade your cards to higher levels, you will need to collect X of them by opening chests.

Please bear in mind that some Champion and skill cards will be locked when you start playing. While advancing through our PvP Leagues, you’ll unlock different cards, which will then start dropping inside the PvP chests.

On top of that, each Champion can carry up to three pieces of gear into battle. In order to obtain them, you’ll need some Steel and also a tad bit of crafting. These equipment pieces come in different shapes and they add specific stat boosts, but also active and passive skills to the Champion wearing them.

How do chests work?
Chests contain upgrade cards and gold, which are necessary to keep progressing through the game. You’ll receive them after winning a PvP match but you can also buy them in the shop. Those awarded at the end of a match have timers before you can open them.

Will I be able to play with my friends?
Of course! Champions Destiny features a system of Alliances that will enable you and your friends to team up together in 3v3 tournaments and fight for incredible rewards.

Is Champions Destiny cross-platform?
Yes, it is! Android and iOS players can play together and against each other, regardless of their platform.

Which devices will run Champions Destiny while in the soft launch?
All iOS devices (iPhone and tablets) which have iOS 8 or higher installed will be able to play the game. However, we are not supporting those that have 512MB of RAM or less.

If your Android phone has at least 2GB of RAM, you’ll be able to download it from the GooglePlay store (there are some Motorola devices which may comply with the RAM requirements but are nevertheless incompatible).

Can I save my progress?
You can always save your progress in the game by linking it to your Game Center or Google Play account. We are looking to add the option of connecting your Facebook account in the future.

When will Champions Destiny be released worldwide?
We don’t know yet. Stay tuned for future announcements!

Can I send my feedback to the development team?
Of course you can! Sending your feedback will help us shape and build the game. You can always pay us a visit on the official forums and drop us a message—we are listening!

You will also notice several in-game surveys as you progress through the game. Please take a few minutes and complete them, as they can help us a great deal and you will get some nifty gems for completing them. ;)

See you in the Arena!

Your Champions Destiny team