Hello everybody,

We are thrilled to announce that Champions Destiny has entered in its soft launch phase! As of now, the game is currently available for iOS in Spain, Mexico and Brazil.

To answer some of the questions you may have, we have compiled this nifty FAQ.

Check it out!

What is a soft launch? Why is the game not available to everyone?

A soft launch is the mobile equivalent of a beta. During this phase, we make the game available to limited numbers of countries and players to assess its performance and general balancing, applying tweaks and improvements when needed.

In the end, this soft launch period enables us to stress-test Champions Destiny, providing us with all necessary information to make it as awesome as it can be for worldwide launch.

How can I access the soft launch? Where do I download the game?

If you live in one of the countries stated above, simply head to your App Store to download the game and start playing: http://bit.ly/ChampionsDestinyiOS We may expand the list of soft launch countries in the near future so stay tuned for announcements!

Do I need a network connection to play Champions Destiny?

Yes, you will always need an Internet connection in order to play this game.

What type of game is Champions Destiny?

Champions Destiny is a fast-paced MOBA where you command champions fighting three-minute brawls in a compact arena. The main features you’ll enjoy during soft launch are the following:

• 3-minute PvP games against opponents in real time
  • Different Champions to master, each of them with unique skills and playstyles
  • Competitive Alliance Tournaments, PvP Leagues and Leaderboards
  • RPG progression using levels and equipment

How many classes are out there?

There are a total number of six classes in Champions Destiny: Mage, Tank, Warrior, Assassin, Shooter and Support. Each of them is defined by a certain playstyle and has advantages and also disadvantages against other classes, creating interesting synergies between them.

While playing in the Arena, you’ll quickly become aware of these synergies and how they impact one another. Don’t hesitate to experiment with different combinations!

How does the Champion upgrade system work?

There are a number of ways you can improve your Champion over time to increase their general power and become stronger in battle.

Once you obtain new Champions, you’ll want to level and rank them up. Having them in higher ranks will increase the max level they can hit, which is linked directly to their stats and skill effects. Each skill, both Active and Passive, can also receive an upgrade to increase its power.

On top of that, each Champion can carry up to three pieces of gear into battle. In order to obtain those, you’ll need Gear chests and also a tad of crafting. These equipment pieces come in different shapes and forms and they add specific stat boosts.

Will I be able to play with my friends?

Of course! Champions Destiny features a system of Alliances that will enable you and your friends to team up together in 3vs3 tournaments and fight for incredible rewards.

Which devices will run Champions Destiny while in soft launch?

All iOS devices (iPhone and tablets) which have iOS 8 or higher installed will be able to play the game. However, we are not supporting those that have 512MB of RAM or less.

At the moment we don’t have information about the availability of the game for Android devices but we plan to add them soon. We’ll keep this FAQ updated at all times so stay put!

Can I save my progress?

You can always save your progress in the game by linking it to your Game Center account.

Can I send my feedback to the development team?

Of course you can! Sending your feedback will help us shape and build the game. You can always pay us a visit on the official forums and drop us a message - we are listening!

See you in the Arena!

The Champions Destiny team