So I started ML because as so many others I like to collect, so when Monster Library took the place of collections I was excited (it is like a sticker album and you can collect your monsters in it). Because for me it will be impossible to collect all (not even talking about all at 5 stars).
The next best thing for me is to figure out all rewards. So I did thanks to info I got from a lot of people I know from here and discord. Thanks to them (@pvtpyle , @alexbelc ) and others on Discord I don’t know if they are here.
So to satisfy my curiosity I have a couple of questions and hope they get an answers, no hurry ;)

1. I like the similarity between the rewarding versus the cells needed to rank the monster but what is the logic behind (100) 120 – 150 – 290 – 370 – 740
  2. When you calculate the rewards of the first chapters from the first 3 books the Keeper cell reward you should get 15 (14.8) cells but you get 14. Is this done because then you get 99 cells (almos 100) if you complete the first chapters of the first 3 books?
  3. And It seems that eggs are left out on this calculating rewards, seeing that Fayemelina stays 1 until tab 4 (3 star) and it was 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 (not too long ago)logically it would be 1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 7?
    So I know your all are very busy and it’s not very important but if you have a moment it would be highly appreciated :)