NOTE: Other languages available! Check the in-game FAQ's ( inside Welcome to the PvP Arenas section!) for more information in your language.

Chinese / French / German / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish / Turkish

Dear community,

Listen up, Dragon Master! We would like to share with you more NEWS today!

There's a new habitat upgrade system! Get Elemental Tokens from the PvP Arenas and use them to get some extra space in your habitats!

Updrage Habitats from Big to Large by using the brand new Elemental Tokens.

Elemental Tokens are a reward you win from the Arenas used to upgrade your Habitats! Please be aware that, for now, habitats can be upgraded just once. But, in the future, who knows!? :)

0_1511263326916_Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.21.54.png

What are Elemental Tokens?

Elemental Tokens are a reward you win from the Arenas used to upgrade your Habitats!

Please be aware that, for now, habitats can be upgraded just once. But, in the future, who knows!? :)
12 types of Elemental Tokens exist, one for each basic element:

• Terra
  • Flame
  • Sea
  • Plant
  • Electric
  • Ice
  • Metal
  • Dark
  • Light
  • War
  • Pure
  • Legend

How do I get Elemental Tokens?

You obtain Elemental Tokens as a reward from PVP Arenas.

Once you have completed an Elemental Arena you are rewarded with Elemental Tokens to upgrade your habitat of that element.

Example: Once you have completed all of the Terra Arenas (Terra I and Terra II), you are rewarded with Elemental Tokens to upgrade some of your Terra habitats!

Elemental Tokens once won will be stored safely away in your storage.

Please note - You only get the Elemental Tokens reward ONCE (the first time you are promoted to a new Arena!). If you're demoted and promoted again, you don't get the reward a second time.

Note: in the future you will have other ways to obtain Elemental Tokens in the game!

How do I use Elemental Tokens to upgrade my Habitats?

You have won some Elemental Tokens, well done! Now you can fit more of your beloved dragons on your islands!

To upgrade the habitat which you have Elemental Tokens for:

1. Tap on the Habitat you wish to Upgrade
  2. Tap on the “Upgrade” icon
  3. You will be taken to the Building Upgrade window
  4. Confirm your Selection

Note: Subsequent upgrades for the same element will cost more Elemental Tokens.