Hi! I think the changes after removing 1vs1 was great. It have helped finding right matching much more and simpified the whole process of playing the game.
There are however alot of things i still miss in this game.
- After you finish a fight
- After you finish a fight there are no stats and not even your team-mates names shows over the celebrating heroes.
- Since there are no friends list, its no way to add or link up with players you like after a fight.
- The rarity color on the backside of the cards ruins the randomness of buying or winning multiple cards.
- When i buy the 800 gem and 10 hero pack i know right away if cards are bad or good even without opening it.
Its more fun to have 10 chances to believe u get good stuff than seeing it right away on a bunch of card flipside.
- The heroes are nice, but we need more of them
- I love the 3vs3 fast play and small size maps, but it does get very dull without anything special going on in the map.
- each map should have some personality, with one boss or some event happening to change up tactics abit and give the map some flair and personality.
- Bosses, traps, weather, forrest with loads of stealth grass to hide in, desserts with no grass, but with a sandstorm happening at the middle of the map at certain time on the countdown.
- Friends list
- The game badly needs a way to add and group with players you enjoy playing with.
- A equipment system with more depth and customization.
- The item system is very tedious and boring, and it gives you very little rewards for bothering crating stuff
- Would be more fun if you got better items with more different stats, that was harder to craft.
- My crafting page often shows a billion usless things i can make.
- Also, add an option so i can craft MAX, not having to craft one and one item if i want to craft 10 or 20 right away.
- Crafting should have depth, but be fast and simple to do, both with gears, runes and scrolls.