I have a bug issue where a "christmas island" pops which states "this item will be supported in the future". It has the tendency to disappear and appear when i enter the other relam(chaos,soul dragons are made). I do some how able to move it. Mobile device.
Christmas islandPost count: 6731Reputation: 3648Joined:Location: Germany
@Detro You should take screenshots of that and ask the support for help. These event islands shouldn`t be moved. In the past, when people did that, they stuck on the islands instead of disappearing when the event was over. Here is how to report a problem: https://forums.socialpointgames.com/topic/80/how-to-report-game-problems-to-support
Friendly, hackfree international group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DC.DragonCity.Players/ unofficial
Friendly, hackfree german group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1374433909457155/ unofficial
Christmas islandPost count: 2226Reputation: 1399Joined:Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
@Detro There are a few things you can try:
- Empty your browser and flash cache files.
- Completely reboot your device
- Try a different platform. If on mobile device, try Facebook. If on Facebook, try mobile.
- Try a different browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome.
- Delete and reinstall the app. As long as your game is associated to Facebook, you won't lose your progress.
If you still experience the issue after trying these steps submit a bug report to Social Point. A link to the instructions are in my signature line.