Hello, Monster Masters!
Here are some changes and improvements you can look forward to on February 8th.
Team Wars Improvement
Leads and CoLeads aiming to recruit players for their teams will now be able to setup new additional Monster Power ranges to the requisites to apply.
The requirement will now reach up to 100.000 MP points requirement, so that even top alliances can find suitable candidates easily.
"Mirror" Description Improvement
After receiving a skill, it will be reflected against the caster.
Affected Monsters and Skills:
- Vanitus - Best View In The World
- The Keeper - Knowledge Is Power
- Ingvar's Bodyguard - Metal Hater
- Ingvar's Bodyguard - Iron Repeler
- Timerion - Looped Damage
- Lui Calibre - Get Off Me, Punk
- Lui Calibre - Grand Shield Auto
- Igursus - Vesuvius
- Gretchen - Upper Level Elixir
Will reflect damage received back.
Affected Monsters, Skills and Percentage:
- Ouros - Cho Oyu - 100%
- Hiroim the Tenacious - Adverse Fortification - 100%
- General Atum - Hard As A Rock - 100%
- Olafur - Whee - 75%
- Ahran - Reap What You Sowed - 75%
- Ahran - Deliverance - 50%
- Darude - Granitic - 25%
- Discobolus - Grace of Theia - 25%
- Atum's Pet - Digging Pain - 25%
- Hercule - Field Day - 25%
- Wildcat - Wild... Whatever - 25%
- Megapolaris - ""You can't even touch me"" - 25%
- Sleepy - Ichabod's Dark Shelter - 25%
- Omethyst - Sharpened State - 25%
- Omethyst - Instant Edged State - 25%
- Trevor - Green Harp Attack - 25%