Wow - we can see the 3 versions of her in the Monstagram that just pushed 20 minutes ago.
All 3 versions are Water, but let's talk about the trait!
"Nemesis - Hydratila" - Immunity to Freeze. Super Attuned.
- This completely counters General Thetys. Stamina Devourers will leave her at 50 stamina still letting her get a turn.
- Counters Frostbite's Glacial Snowstorm.
- Does NOT counter Frostbite's Icy Leech.
- First water monster to have Super Attuned. This has been a highly requested trait on the water element for a while.
So it looks like we have 3 "versions" of her:
- Hydratila the Icebringer - Special brings Water w/ AoE Freeze.
- Hydratila the Boltcaster - Special brings Thunder w/ AoE Daze.
- Hydratila the Riftmaker - Special brings Earth w/ AoE Stun.
I'm tempted to go for the Boltcaster style. Makes her amazing on defense and offense in a war with a water element mixed in somewhere.
What's everyone think? I think it's a very cool design!