- Sort by descending order of their addition to the game, instead of the current ascending order. There are times when I want to find a recently added monster, but don't recall its element. It is a pain to have to scroll through an ever growing list of monsters to find the one I would like to find.
- Sort by my monster's level. It would be nice if it displayed this as well. If I have more than one of the monster, it would display the highest level.
- Subset by level of ranking.
- The magnifying lens takes you to one of your monsters. If you have more than one, it would be nice if it popped up a list of the names and levels of the monsters and let you pick the one you want to go to.
- When you subset, it should display how many monsters could be in the category and how many you have.
- When you are in the Library and you click on the Monstergram button, it should take you there.
Monstergram IdeasPost count: 1692Reputation: 484Joined:
Soldier on Tha birdz
Monstergram IdeasPost count: 90Reputation: 31Joined:
It would also be nice if the scroll worked smoother in this and other parts of the game.