NOTE: Other languages available -> link below! Also, check the in-game FAQ's for more information in your language.
Exclusive information for you! Read below and find out information in advance in regards the Heroic Training Quests.
Once the current Heroic Race finishes, we'll have 2 very special Temporary QUEST for "training your Heroics"!
We will have 1 special Quest for the High Resolution Dragon and another one for the High Spirits Dragon.
They're both made of 6 battles that require you to use these Heroics at certain levels (15, 16,... 20). But, after each battle, you get exactly the amount of food to level it up once.
ALSO, f you manage to defeat all dragons in the Quest with the required Heroic Dragon, your dragon will also be ranked up to 'C', which would be a nice little bump to its strength.
So, at the end of the Quest, you will have your Dragon a bit ranked up and, especially, fed to a certain level without losing the precious food!
DATES: Starting on April 30 until May 2.
How much food do I get back?
After winning a battle, you will get back the same amount of food back necessary to level up your Dragon to the next required level!
The only requirements for these Quests are to have the High Resolution for the 1st one; and the High Spirits for the 2nd Quest! Both Heroic Dragon available inside the current Race Race: Pixel Art!
Heroic Training Quest 1 requires:
- Battle 1: requires High Resolution at level 15. Reward: food to reach level 16)
- Battle 2: requires High Resolution at level 16 Reward: food to reach level 17)
- Battle 3: requires High Resolution at level 17 Reward: food to reach level 18)
- Battle 4: requires High Resolution at level 18 Reward: food to reach level 19)
- Battle 5: requires High Resolution at level 19 Reward: food to reach level 20)
- Battle 6: requires High Resolution at level 20 Reward: Graduation Dragon)
Heroic Training Quest 2 requires:
Is the same, but the required dragon is High Spirits and the final reward is the Mantis Dragon!
That's all for now, Dragon Masters!
Have a great day and see you back on the islands!