I took a long break and was semi-following some of the changes. From not playing for around 9 months (I stopped before Monster Vault was released), these changes were immediately noticed by me:
RunesRelics - not knowing them really sucks for Team Wars Stamina Drain relics OP?
- Deals - it was pretty rare to see that many deals in the task tray before. Smart business decision here, with many costing real money.
- Traits - so many more than before. Smart development design choice here.
- Social Button - nice shortcut, QoL change
- Elemental Cells - nice to see they took the recommendation we offered at the launch of the Monster Lab
- Goals/Dailies - pretty common feature across mobile games, so this was expected some time.
- Defensive Possession - learned the hard way you can't just hit Charge and derp a possession anymore ><
Edit - this doesn't always seem to be the case - do some force attacks and others not?
- Power Creep - the power creep of many of the new monsters is pretty crazy. Warmaster Gortak breaks the game? Are some of the original top tier monsters becoming obsolete?
Any other major changes I'm overlooking?