Gone are the days of Timerion as the only cooldown-activated monster in the ML universe. Now we have Al Canine, Dungeon Master, Mountezuma, just to mention the most popular deniers with such moves. It therefore becomes important to counter these monsters with powerful zero-CD moves. Equally, when using this method of denial, it is important to identify those opponents that have the potential to ruin your strategy and avoid them. This can be very useful in team wars, when you would want to identify those opponents that do not represent a threat to your denial method.
Therefore, I am thinking of collecting some feedback and create a list with the most powerful zero-CD moves.
Here are some of my own:
- Voltaik - Electrodynamic Assault - deals low damage but, much more important, gains an extra turn, allowing Voltaik to continue his unending series of attacks
- Zyla - Fast Chains - same as EA for Voltaik
- Metalhead - Shouting for Vengence - heavy damage + magnetize
- Cryotan - Arsia - heavy damage
- Shork - Favourite Harpoon - massive damage
- Harusami - Daku Spirit - heavy damage + steals life
- Ragnael - massive damage + blind
- Vadamagma - A Lot of Magma - moderate damage + burn
- Learnean - Tripple Chomp - very heavy damage + stun
- Cpt Copperbeard - All Aboard - all allies cooldowns are reset
I would be interested to hear your thoughts and experience. If enough feedback received, I may build this into a more developed list for everyone to use.
So, which are the zero-CD moves you recommend and equally fear the most?