I'd love to get some recommendations here. Share your favorite relics in a category. Let us know which ones you use on your top monsters, and why. For example:
- Energizing (countering Stamina Devourers):
- TOP PICK: Banner - Charging Banner (gold). When the turn starts, if any ally's Stamina is below 25%, 27 points of Stamina is given to all allies. 3 uses.
- Mask - Energy Mask (silver). Wearer gets 25 points of energy after being hit.
- Armor - Charging Armor (bronze). Wearer gets 25 points after hit if energy is below 25%.
- Amulet - Energizing Amulet. Wearer gets 25 points at start of turn if energy is below 25%.
Same could be done for energy stealing, armor, and so on.
Background: So, I was away from ML for a year and missed most of the Relic action.
https://forums.socialpointgames.com/topic/5962/relics-thoughts-as-at-march-2018 is an excellent article. However, for one who doesn't know which relics are out there is still the problem of identifying the relics to target - shortly after rejoining the ML community there was that event where one could buy 3 chests of certain relic types. If that event comes round again I certainly would bite, if I knew just which types to target. For example, I have hardly any mask, essence and sword relics (the ones I had were bad and went to the forge). Is it worth going for those? Or in other words, if we ever get a choice in relic types, what relics can we hope for?
Edit: Also, is there any data on what the max values are for levelled up relics? For example, what are the values for charging banner at level 10, 20, 30, 35? Does it increase uniformly, that is, every level gives 1 extra energy point? What about other relics like Healing mask?