Rabies is a materialization of all the anger contained in Hell. He's blinded by his fury, so he strikes upon his enemies recklessly, with no concern for his own well-being.

Rabies from this he's obviously a clone of suicidal attackers like Barbatos, and Nox. However not like them he was really poorly designed. With no-one really understanding what made them good in the first place. Honestly in my opinion he's definitely the worst Fire legend in the game, and possibly the worst legend in the game. Which is really sad for he's got a cool design, and is the monster of wrath.

Stats
Rabies has a power of 3,509 which is really good. I mean the typical for fire is 3,575, but this is still a great power.
Rabies has a life of 25,032 which is pretty bad. I mean he can easily be OK'd in 2 turns. However he is meant to be a suicidal monster, so his life is fine. Considering your gimick is to take damage, but deal so much more to the enemy.
Rabies has a speed of 3,454 which is decent. I mean back then it was pretty fast for an attacker, and today is still kinda is.
Overall Rabies has pretty good stats for an attacker. They really don't need to be buffed.

Relic Slots
Rabies has a Sword slot, and a Mask slot. Overall I'm mixed about his Relic slots.
Swords honestly is an awful relic slot for Rabies. None of the Swords, but Flaming, and Jakugan even help him at all in some way. The rest are stuff the Rabies by himself can't do like bleed enemies, or stun them.
However Mask is actually a good Relic slot for Rabies. You've got Great Enraged Mask which for a suicidal monster like Rabies. However you also got access to stamina recovery, and healing with the Mask slot. Which makes it really useful for Rabies.

Skills
Rabies as previously stated is a monster like Barbatos. A suicidal attacker like strong attacks. However Rabies just isn't even close to on par with them.

Ultimate
"Blood Sin" Rabies gains Damage Boost and Double Damage. Deals massive Special damage. Rabies will die after 2 turns.
Power=90, Stamina=0, Cooldown=0
Effect=Self 3x Damage + Reaper Countdown
Overall a very interesting ultimate, and pretty fitting for a monster of wrath. I overall like this ultimate. I mean your guaranteed to kill whatever monster you hit with this skill due to giving yourself 3x damage before doing your 90 base power attack. However the down side is you die after 2 turns, unless you can remove it with a negative effects removal skill. Only thing I'd change, is the description of this skill. -> "Blood Sin" Applies Damage Boost, and Double Damage to itself. Deals insane Special damage to one enemy. Rabies will die after 2 turns.

Skills Group 1
I'll quickly go over what these skills should be changed into due to them not being skills you'd run anyway.

"Feral Ferocity" Deals moderate Fire damage. 50% chance of Burning target. Should be turned into this. -> "Feral Ferocity" Deals moderate Fire damage to one enemy. 50% chance of applying Bleed one enemy.
Power=35, Stamina=26, Cooldown=0
Effect=50% Bleed to one enemy

"Bitter Wrath" Deals moderate Fire damage. Makes enemy very weak against Fire attacks. Burns himself. Requires cooldown. I feel like it should be changed into this. -> "Bitter Wrath" Deals low Fire damage to one enemy. Applies Damage Boost, and Ignite to itself. Requires cooldown.
Power=25, Stamina=28, Cooldown=2
Effect=Self Damage Boost + Ignite

"Fighting Frenzy" Deals moderate Special damage. Requires cooldown. This skill should be changed into this. -> "Fighting Frenzy" Deals moderate Special damage to one enemy. Rabies' looses 10% of its current life.
Accuracy=100
Power=45, Stamina=28, Cooldown=0
Effect=Self Harm 10%

Skill Group 2
"Bloody Outburst" Deals moderate Fire damage. May Burn target. Makes himself bleed. Requires cooldown.
Power=45, Stamina=28, Cooldown=1
Effect=Burn to one enemy + Self Bleeding
Overall this is a really bad skill. I mean this is basically a weak powered single burn, but you also decrease your power by 20% thanks to self bleeding. I do have an idea for this skill should be. -> "Bloody Outburst" Deals moderate Fire damage to all enemies. Applies Bleeding to all enemies, and to itself. Rabies' looses 10% of its current life. Requires cooldown.
Power=45, Stamina=40, Cooldown=3
Effect=Area Damage + Bleeding + Self Bleeding + Self Harm 10%
Rabies really, really needs an aoe skill. I feel like this skill would be his aoe skill. Due to it being an outburst. Due to it being bloody it being a strong aoe bleeding + self bleed makes sense.

"Bad Temper" Deals moderate Special damage. Gains Damage Boost. Burns himself. Requires cooldown.
Power=35, Stamina=28, Cooldown=2
Effect=Self Damage Boost + Burn
Overall, again a pretty weak skill. I mean low damage + damage boost isn't worth a self burn. However have a good idea for what this skill should be. -> "Bad Temper" Deals heavy Fire damage to one enemy. Applies Double Damage, and Ignite to itself. Requires cooldown.
Power=50, Stamina=31, Cooldown=2
Effect=Self 2x Damage + Ignite
I feel like if this would be a way better skill. Besides being more powerful it gives yourself 2x damage which is just way better, and worth the self Ignite.

"Free Violence" Deals very heavy Special damage. Damages himself. Requires cooldown.
Accuracy=100
Power=60, Stamina=28, Cooldown=2
Effect=Self Harm 10%
Overall I feel like this skill is kinda bad for the cooldown. Plus the effect of 60 base power isn't worth self harm when other fire legends do it without self harm, and for no cooldown. Here's what the skill should be. -> "Free Violence" Deals very heavy Special damage to one enemy. Rabies' looses 20% of its current life. Requires cooldown.
Power=65, Stamina=0, Cooldown=2
Effect=Self Harm 20%
This would be more interesting. It literally would be "Free Violence" in the way it costs no stamina to use, and it's slightly stronger to boot. However it does more self harm to compensate for the effect, and still has the 2 turn cooldown.

Skill Group 3
"Mind Heat" May Burn all enemies. Make enemies very weak against Fire attacks. Burns himself. Requires cooldown.
Element=Fire
Power=0, Stamina=25, Cooldown=1
Effect=Area Effect + Burning + Sticky Lava + Self Burn
Overall this is actually a pretty great setup skill. The problem was that Rabies had no aoes to benefit from this skill. However since "Bloody Outburst" would be changed into an aoe bleeding. This skill needs to be rebalanced. -> "Mind Heat" Applies Burn, and Fire Weakness to all enemies. Applies Ignite to itself. Requires cooldown.
Element=Fire
Power=0, Stamina=31, Cooldown=2
Effect=Area Effect + Burning + Fire Weakness + Self Ignite
This would make the skill more rebalanced for this new move set for Rabies.

"Raving Body" Gains Triple Damage. Burns himself. Damages himself. Requires cooldown.
Element=Special
Power=0, Stamina=28, Cooldown=4
Effect=Self 3x Damage + Burn + 10% Harm
Overall due to this being only a 1 turn 3x damage it honestly is a pretty bad skill. I mean 4 turn cooldown for a buff that only lasts 1 turn + some good old self harm. Isn't worth using. Considering Rabies originally only had single target hits. Meaning you couldn't stack it with an aoe at all. However do have a good idea for what this skill should be. -> "Raving Body" Applies Triple Damage, and Ignite to itself. Rabies' looses 30% of its current life. Gives 1 extra turn to itself. Requires cooldown.
Element=Special
Power=0, Stamina=28, Cooldown=4
Effect=Self 3x Damage + Burn + 30% Harm + Extra Turn
This would be a buffed version of Razhul's "Soul Offering". Rabies still looses 50% of its current life to Self Harm + Ignite. However due to gaining an extra turn you can use this to combo into your skills.

Finally we have "Fatal Fury" Deals massive Fire damage. Damages himself. Requires cooldown.
Power=70, Stamina=28, Cooldown=3
Effect=Self Harm 10%
Honestly this skill isn't really that great due to the cooldown. I mean at the time he was released we had monsters with 70 elemental damage for 1 to 2 turn cooldown without a loss of life. I mean Tephra had a 75 base power fire skill for a 1 turn cooldown at this point! However I feel like we can make this skill top teir. -> "Fatal Fury" Deals insane Fire damage to one enemy. Rabies' looses 30% of its maximum life.
Accuracy=100
Power=80, Stamina=28, Cooldown=0
Effect=Self Harm 30%
This would be the "Master of Pain" for fire skills. I mean this would basically take out any monster you want, and without having to worry about cooldown. However like "Master of Pain" you do loose alot of life for using it as to balance it out.

Overall this is really what Rabies should have been upon his release. A really crazy suicidal attacker that is basically a Barbatos for the fire element.