Plymouth loves turkey for lunch, so some years ago he made himself a costume so that he could approach the birds discreetly. It worked and, over the years he got huge. Now he’s so fat that his costume looks ridiculous on him and he can’t fool the turkeys anymore.

Plymouth is an interesting monster. Overall he's got some of the weirdest skills I've seen on a legend. I feel like his real problem is he's trying to be a supportive attacker, but doesn't do good on the attacking front.

Stats
Plymouth has a power of 3,432, which is pretty good. At the time of his release it was 2nd highest for all natures. However now obviously that isn't the case, but it's still a good power.
Plymouth has a life of 26,540, which is on the frail side. For natures it's actually really bad. However most attackers at the time had a 26k to 28k life. Overall though I feel like Plymouth should be slightly tankier as to keep in line with his nature side. How about 28,540 for his life instead?
Finally Plymouth has a speed of 3,399, which is kinda slow. For an attacker it was the average back then. Also to Plymouth is pretty fat meaning him being slower kinda makes sense from a design stand point.

Relic Slots
Plymouth has a Sword, and a Essence slot. Overall like Rabies, I'm very mixed about these slots.
Sword is even worse on Plymouth then it is on Rabies. Only the Gold, and Diamond Swords would even help you out. However for the Gold Swords it's only gonna work if you get the 50% role on the Stun skills he has. Which makes really only the Diamond Sword worth using. However good luck on getting one.
Essence is really good for Plymouth. Allow for the ability to keep his allies, and himself good on life for the entire fight. Also if your able to get Uriel's Essence that basically gives Plymouth another shot at keeping the fight going after he dies.
Overall I'd give Plymouth a Trap slot over his Swords slot. Due to it making more sense for him to have it. I mean he tries to stealth up on turkeys to eat the. Of course a Trap slot would make more sense.

Skills
As stated earlier Plymouth is an real oddball when it comes to skills. He tries to be an attacker with the ability to support his allies. However doesn't do the best at the attacking part.

Ultimate
"Feast Your Eyes" Deals massive Nature damage to all enemies. All allies Heal by 30%.
Power=70, Stamina=0, Cooldown=0
Effect=Area Effect + 10% Heal per enemy hit
Overall a decent ultimate. It has nice damage, but the effect is lacking. Being a 10% heal per enemy hit. Meaning this is really only that great when all enemies are alive. Which due to nature of ultimates isn't gonna be the case most of the time. However I feel like it can be improved-> "Feast Your Eyes" Deals massive Nature damage to all enemies. Applies Blind to all enemies. Heals all allies 20% each enemy hit.
Power=70, Stamina=0, Cooldown=0
Effect=Area Effect + Blind + 20% Heal per enemy hit
Overall this would be alot better. I mean it deals great damage. You support your team by blinding all enemies, and healing you allies alot more life overall. Fitting his supportive attacker nature.

Skill Group 1
I'll quickly go over what these skills should be changed into due to them not being skills you'd run anyway.

"Hunter Trap!" Deals moderate Special damage. 50% chance of Stunning target. -> "Hunter Trap!" Deals moderate Nature damage to one enemy. 50% chance of applying Stun to one enemy.
Power=35, Stamina=26, Cooldown=0
Effect=50% Stun to one enemy

"Too Full?" Deals moderate Nature damage. 50% chance of Poisoning target. -> "Too Full?" Deals moderate Special damage to one enemy. Gains 50% of life as damage done. Requires cooldown.
Power=40, Stamina=26, Cooldown=1
Effect=50% Life Steal

"Cough Cough!" May Poison all targets. Requires cooldown. -> "Cough Cough!" Deals low Nature damage to all enemies. 50% chance of applying Poison to all enemies. Requires cooldown.
Power=25, Stamina=30, Cooldown=2
Effect=Area Effect + 50% Poison

Skill Group 2
"Thank This!" Deals heavy Special damage.
Power=50, Stamina=28, Cooldown=0
Effect=None
Overall this is as vanilla as it gets. I feel like it could be alot more interesting. -> "Thank This!" Deals heavy Special damage to one enemy. Removes positive status effects from one enemy. Gains 50% of life as damage done. Requires cooldown.
Power=50, Stamina=28, Cooldown=1
Effect=Removes Positive Effects + 50% Life Steal
This would be alot better of a skill for Plymouth. Helping him be the supportive attacker he wants to be. By allowing him to remove stuff like Life Regen. from a nature monster. While also healing life based on how much damage he can do.

"Tur-Kill!" Deals low Nature damage to all enemies. 50% chance of Poisoning and Stunning all targets. Requires cooldown.
Power=25, Stamina=35, Cooldown=2
Effect=Area Effect + 50% Poison + 50% Stun
For a skill being called "Tur-Kill" not good on damage at all. Plus its a luck based skill. Being coin flip for stunning, poisoning, or landing both on the enemy. Overall its mearly a fun skill nothing at all good which is kinda sad. Heres what I think it should be. -> "Tur-Kill!" Deals very heavy Nature damage to one enemy. 50% chance of applying Stun to all enemies. Requires cooldown.
Power=65, Stamina=35, Cooldown=3
Effect=50% Stun to all enemies
This would be way better for Plymouth due to him having no strong Nature attacks. Which an attacker would need. Plus it still has a 50% chance to stun all enemies. Meaning he can still support his team.

"Clever Bird!" Deals low Nature damage to all enemies. All enemies become weak to Nature attacks. Requires cooldown.
Power=30, Stamina=35, Cooldown=3
Effect=Area Effect + Natural Toxins
Overall just your basic set up skill. It's actually not that bad. However I feel like it needs slightly changed. -> "Clever Bird" Deals moderate Nature damage to all enemies. Applies Nature Weakness to all enemies. Requires cooldown.
Power=35, Stamina=36, Cooldown=3
Effect=Area Effect + Nature Weakness
I feel like the slight damage increase will help out. Plus Natural Toxins is just Nature Weakness anyway, so why not just make it that instead?

Skill Group 3
"Oh, I'm Thankful!" Deals heavy Special damage. May Poison target. Heals by 30%. Requires cooldown.
Power=50, Stamina=30, Cooldown=3
Effect=Poisons one enemy + Self 30% Heal
Overall this is just a better version of Ape-X's "Survival of the Fittest" skill. However I feel like it doesn't fit Plymouth at all. I really wish it was changed into -> "Oh, I'm Thankful!" Deals very heavy Special damage to one enemy. Removes positive status effects from one enemy. Gains as much life as damage done. Requires cooldown.
Power=60, Stamina=30, Cooldown=3
Effect=Removes Positive Effects + 100% Life Steal
This would be way better for Plymouth as to give him some good Special damaging skill. Plus it allows for you to support your team.

"Gobble It Up!" Deals moderate Nature damage. May give Regeneration to all allies. Requires cooldown.
Power=45, Stamina=28, Cooldown=3
Effect=Life Regen. to all allies
Overall this skill is really good. Only thing I'd change is to make the description more up to date. -> "Gobble It Up!" Deals moderate Nature damage to one enemy. Applies Life Regeneration to all allies. Requires cooldown.

Finally we have "Eggsplosion!" Deals low Nature damage to all enemies. May Poison all targets. Requires cooldown.
Power=30, Stamina=35, Cooldown=3
Effect=Area Effect + Poison
Overall just your basic aoe poison, but slightly weaker then average. However I've got a cool idea for this skill. -> "Eggsplosion!" Deals moderate Nature damage to all enemies. Applies Poison, and Burning to all enemies. Requires cooldown.
Power=40, Stamina=42, Cooldown=4
Effect=Area Effect + Poison + Burning
This would be a very powerful skill. I mean its decently strong aoe, but it inflicts 2 dot effects which makes it alot better. I mean most natures are immune to poison anyway. Meaning the only situation you could use Plymouth is in Nature wars most of the time anyway. This would give him a way to chip away at tanky Nature legends. Which with just Poison you really can't do.

Overall these changes would make Plymouth a better supportive attacker. Which he really needs to be.