Synopsis
Singularis was the first Premier monster ever made, and he's not that bad. However he is very situational to use. I feel like with slight adjustments he could be really good.

Stats
Singularis has a power of 3,069, which is really bad. However his power doesn't matter at all due to his nature of being a supportive monster.
Singularis has a life of 28,651, which is was pretty average at the time. Honestly due to his skill set he kinda needs a higher base life. I'm thinking 31,651 instead of 28,651.
Singularis has a speed of 3,454, which is pretty decent. It allows him to go before slower monsters which is really nice, and works well for his skill set.

Relic Slots
Singularis has double Mask slots. Overall Masks work really well for Singularis' moveset.
Masks allow for you to keep your energy sustained, your health high, and the ability to remove energy from a monster. Which is really great.

Skills
Singularis has 2 really good skills, but every other skill is okay. I feel like he needed a more balanced moveset. Lets get started with his Ultimate.

Ultimate
"Event Horizon" Deals massive Magic damage to all enemies. Removes all positive status effects from all targets.
Power=70
Can I just say this has to be one of my favourite looking ultimates. Plus it's actually a pretty good ultimate. However I feel like it would be nice if it was this instead. -> "Event Horizon" Deals massive Magic damage to all enemies. Removes Positive Status Effects from all enemies. Removes all Negative Status Effects from all allies.
Power=70
I feel like it would be nice if Singularis had some ways to deal with D.O.T. effects even if it has to be his ultimate. Plus it allows for a really good support skill to your allies whenever you do get you ultimate.

Skill Group 1
Due to these skills not being worth running I'll quickly go over them. Also how they should be changed. Due to Singularis having an insanely bland Skill Group 1.

"Disintegration" Deals moderate Special damage. -> "Disintegration" Deals moderate Special damage to one enemy. 50% chance of applying Stun to one enemy.
Power=30, Stamina=26

"Oscillation" Deals moderate Magic damage. -> "Oscillation" Deals moderate Magic damage to one enemy.
Power=45, Stamina=28

"Ergosphere" Deals moderate Special damage. -> "Ergosphere" Deals moderate Special damage to one enemy. Applies Stamina Leak to one enemy.
Power=35, Stamina=29

Skill Group 2
"Collapse" Deals moderate Special damage. Removes all positive status effects from target. Requires cooldown.
Power=45, Stamina=28, Cooldown=2
Overall for cooldown its not the best. I mean it's nice to have a positive effects removal skill, but it feels somewhat lacking. I feel like it should be changed into this. -> "Collapse" Deals moderate Special damage one enemy. Removes all Positive Status Effects from all enemies. Requires cooldown.
Power=40, Stamina=28, Cooldown=2
I feel like this fits the skills name "Collapse" doesn't that sound like it would remove positive effects from all enemies?

"Singularity" Removes 50% of Stamina from all targets. Applies Stamina Leak to all targets. Requires cooldown.
Element=Magic
Stamina=30, Cooldown=3
Overall this is a really great skill. I love the fact within basically 1 turn after using this skill the enemy is forced to recharge. However it needs an updated description. -> "Singularity" Removes 50% of Stamina from all enemies. Applies Stamina Leak to all enemies. Requires cooldown.

"Quasar" Deals moderate Special damage. Gains Haste.
Power=45, Stamina=28
Just a basic Haste skill. Its more of a fun skill then anything useful. Here's what it should be changed into. -> "Quasar" Deals heavy Special damage to one enemy. 30% chance of applying Haste to itself.
Power=55, Stamina=28
With a base power buff it would at least be a decent chip skill for when you don't get haste.

Skill Group 3
"Catastrophe" Deals moderate Special damage. Requires cooldown.
Power=45, Stamina=28, Cooldown=2
Wow this is an awful skill. 2 Turn cooldown 45 base power skill is bad on its own. However considering every other one of his 45 base power skills, but one have been 0 cooldown makes this skill even worse. Here's what it should be. -> "Catastrophe" Deals very heavy Special damage to one enemy. Removes 50% of Stamina from one enemy. Requires cooldown.
Power=65, Stamina=31, Cooldown=2
This besides making more sense to the skill's name. It also would synergize insanely well with his other skill "Singularity".

"Paradox" Applies a 4-turn Death Countdown to all enemies. Requires Cooldown.
Element=Magic
Stamina=29, Cooldown=4
Here's a very interesting skill. You kill everyone within 4 turns (?), which I'm gonna be honest is really situational. I can only see a skill like this being useful on Tanky monsters, and Extra turn monsters. That's kinda about it. However it still is a useful skill in those situations. It really just needs an updated description. -> "Paradox" Applies Cursed Countdown to all enemies. All enemies will die after 4 turns. Requires Cooldown.

Finally we have "Graviton" Deals moderate Special damage. May Slow Down target.
Power=45, Stamina=28
This skill has the same issues as I do his other skill of "Quasar". Which means the same changes would apply to it. -> "Graviton" Deals heavy Special damage to one enemy. 30% chance of applying Slow to one enemy.
Power=55, Stamina=28
With a base power buff it would at least be a decent chip skill for when you don't get slow.

Overall this would make Singularis a better monster. Next monster going to go over is, Avaritia!