Name: Prince Charmy
Rarity: Legendary
Element: Water
Trait: Prince - Immune to all stuns and freezes.
Desc: As a Frog Prince Charmy must protect! She is a awesome puddle creator.. What next could she do?

Default Skills:

How About Nap time? - One Target
Deals low damage to one target

All for you - AOE
Deals low damage to all targets.

Ult: Princes Attack - AOE
Deals Massive Water Damage to All targets. Applies Mega Stun to all targets. Disables all there traits. Deals Double damage towards VIP Classed Monsters. Disables Tough Trait for the match.

Group 1:

Much much love - One Target
Deals Heavy Water Damage to one target. Takes 30% Of Energy from them. Requires cooldown.

Too much - AOE
Deals Low Water Damage to all targets. Takes 80% Of Energy From them. Requires cooldown.

Destroy This - One Target
Deals Massive Water damage to One target.

Group 2:

Drain all energy - AOE
Takes 100% Of Energy from all targets. Requires cooldown.

You took my Life - One Target
Drains 30% Of Life from One target. Heals by how much was took. Requires cooldown.

Demon Sucks - One Target
Deals low special damage. Gains 1 Extra turn.(Deals 2x Damage towards Prince Demon)

Group 3:

So fast - One Target
Deals Moderate Water Damage to One Target. Gains 1 Extra turn.

Deny the Strong - One Target
Deals Triple damage to Light, Fire, Earth Monsters: Deals low Water Damage to One target. Requires cooldown.

Danny’s Wife Job - One Target
Deals Low Special damage to One target. Applies Bleed, Stun, Freeze, Confusion, Poison, Magic Weakness, Metal Weakness, Nature Weakness, Applies Damage Weakness.

Skills I personally would use

Drain All Energy - AOE - 140 Stamina - 5 Cooldown. (Stamina Runes are not placeable on this monster)
Takes 100% Of Stamina from all targets. Requires cooldown

So Fast - One Target - 32 Stamina - 0 Cooldown.
Deals Moderate Water Damage to one target. Gains 1 Extra turn.

Deny The Strong - One Target - 69 Stamina - 6 Cooldown.
Deals Triple damage to Light, Fire, Earth Monsters: Deals low Water damage to one target. Requires cooldown.

Danny’s Wife Job - One Target - 140 Stamina - 6 Cooldown.(Stamina Runes are banned)
Deals Low Special damage to One target. Applies Bleed, Stun, Freeze, Confusion, Poison, Magic Weakness, Metal Weakness, Nature Weakness, Applies Damage Weakness.

Reason I Chose These skills:
I would use Prince Charmy as a massive denier. She has Danny's Wife Job as the best skill In My Opinion, Because it can apply 8 Negitive Effects at once, But She has 2 Skills what can drain 100% Of Stamina to her self. Danny's Wife Job and Drain all Energy. Drain All Energy Takes 100% Of Stamina to use and Takes 100% From all her enemies.
One more thing I would use So Fast for Damage, She's really not a damage dealer but she can attack alot with a cost of 32 Stamina or 140 Using the Extra turn skill: So Fast! This Attack is really damaging to Fire Tanks, Prince Charmy has bad Health.. But add a health rune above level 5 with cause Prince Charmy to have amazing life.