Hello all Monster Masters,
I devote this first apport of mine to the forums to ask you some help. Since I bought my Huawei P20 Lite on June 2018, I am facing a problem that really annoys me, as I have to stay still in front of my phone waiting for the game to be willing to run. I will explain it much more detailed down here:
100% of battery in my new phone. First use of ML in it (I already played it before in a BQ Aquaris E5 HD and for a long time). As usual, the common loading screen appears (White Walker and Firekong fighting each other, all backed up by several monsters in a hellish arena). Logically, as I have so many monster, habitats and stuff in my islands, the phone needs nearly 8 minutes to properly work without any lag or freeze. After it, its speed is amazing and the game is run like it should be. Some minutes later (clearance of dungeons, feedings, hatching, runes, etc etc etc), I close the app and return to the real world.
Along this same day, I re enter the game nearly 4 - 5 more times and I face no trouble with it. It only needs a few seconds to charge the main title screen (which is now variable depending on the current event, like now is the Fear of the Dark labyrinth) and I enter the game, with all my habitats, monsters and materials already charged, no time waiting for anything. I repeat the routinary process and everything is cool.
Unfortunately, after one day / one day and a half of use, muy phone warns me: "Low battery: only 20% left". Therefore, I grab my charger and plug it till it reaches the 100% again. Once done, I enter ML and...
Surprise! The loading screen has returned to the non-event one! (White Walker and Firekong fighting). At this point I become suspicious, as there should be the Fear of the Dark loading screen with Countess and co. So my surprise turns into anger when, once again, all habitats, monsters, temples, farms, hatching towers, guardians, and everything else is no more there, but only the "working structures" which represent this effect that happens everytime caché gets deleted. You can imagine, I need another 8 minutes just watching the screen till everything turns back into normality. As you can also imagine, thanks to this wait, 2-3% of my battery runs out only because of staring at a long-waiting freeze.
"But hey harper, this thing only happened once, chill mate". Well not really, because I suffer this issue everytime my phone fully charges. Therefore, I have to wait for the app to let me play it nearly once every day, which, I tell you, is pretty annoying.
I have investigated many solutions:
- Charging my phone before it reaches 20% of battery, just in case is something related to a saving mode system (which is actually turned off, just in case)
- Setting my Battery -> Load of applications -> "Run ALL applications manually and NOT automatically", just in case my phone thinks it is suitable to erase all heavy data
- Reinstalling the app more than 3 times, just in case there was any error of installation or download during the previous attempts (which obviously was not)
- Contacting the Huawei customer service support, which told me it is some issue regarding the compatibility between ML and my particular model of cell phone (any more Huawei P20 Lite users having a problem like this??)
- Praying to all Gods I know, including all current religions, the Egiptian, Roman, Ancient Greek, Aztec, Mayan, Extraterrestrial, Cthulhu, Thanos and even the Cybertronian cellestial court just to let me play once again without having to stand staring the screen for such a long time, not with great success
Jokes apart, this is an issue which really makes me angry because it happens everyday. I do not know who else to contact with, as they redirect me to the other one (SP to Huawei, and viceversa), so a possible last option lasts here.
Hope you guys have any suggestion I could be making, as far as I have run out of them. I am very sorry for having written such a hyper long post, but I really wanted to explain it to the very extent so no detail is omitted.
Thank you very much beforehand, craving for your responses!