I'm new to the forum but I've been scouring off and on for a few days looking for capacity guides. I'm working on a project building an algorithm that would allow the maximization of islands and habitats. I would eventually like add what upgrades make the most sense and the strongest dragons by class and weakness. Ultimately this is for fun, some classwork, and practice in different programming languages, but I like to think that it would be pretty useful to all of us players.

I can build the grids for the islands I have, but I don't have all of the islands so I would need the layouts for all of them.
I can't find the current maximum dragon and gold for each level of the habits, i.e. a level 7 legendary habitat holds 9 dragons and 783,000 gold. I'm guessing on those numbers since I don't have any of those. I'm sure there are more things I'm missing but I won't know until I really get going and I can't get going with bad data.

Hopefully some of you will be able to help get me the data I need. And any ideas that you think would be helpful.