Is anyone else having issues with items bought using a Google play account. You get the item, but when you try and use it, the game errors out and need to reload. When it reloads, you items are no longer there. I've contacted the dragon city staff and sent them the info, but they have not responded in 36 houes. Seems to not be on the level. I might have to just dispute it.
items not recievedPost count: 2226Reputation: 1399Joined:Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
@ctate11 This is from Monster Legends support page. I imagine it is the same for Dragon City
It can take up to 24 hours between the purchase and the gems update in the game as our system needs to receive the confirmation from Google Wallet.
If you still haven't received the gems, please do the following:
- Access your Google Wallet account.
- Check your Transactions and look for the purchase.
- Click on the Transaction and a window will open on the right side showing the purchase information. Click on "Contact socialpoint" as shown below.
- Choose the option called "My order was broken or incorrect" and remember to write your User ID (if you don't know how to get it, please check this link). Also describe the issue.
- Please allow 5 working days to receive a reply.
Instead, if your purchase process was interrupted by a phone call, low battery, message etc., you’re NOT supposed to be charged. You just need to start the purchase process again.
If you experience a payment issue, please contact Google Wallet here: https://support.google.com/wallet/#topic=3209987 “