You may have noticed that in the past few months we have been focusing a lot on gameplay and battle experience by fixing an extensive amount of bugs (You can find the list HERE).
We are not stopping there! To further improve the battles, apply consistency, and create a space for new monster synergies in the future, we will implement the following improvements:
Unify MEGA - control skills and protections:
- Immunity to Stun (Status and Trait) will block Stun and Mega Stun.
- Immunity to Freeze (Status and Trait) will block Freeze and Mega Freeze.
- Immunity to Possession (Status and Trait) will block Regular Possessions / Won’t block Exclusive Possessions (= Rebooted, Subscribed, Corrupted, Hacked).
- Mountain (Trait) will block Stun, Mega Stun, Freeze and Mega Freeze.
Recently controlled (= Recently Stunned, Recently Frozen, Recently Possessed) will be applied for 1 turn to a monster after a Stun, Freeze or Possession status effect expires.
- Monsters with Recently Stunned won't be able to be Stunned.
- Monsters with Recently Frozen won't be able to be Frozen.
- Monsters with Recently Possessed (from Regular Possesions) won't be able to be Possessed.
These changes will be live on October 8th, 2018.