• B
    Balaur

    And we have a winner! Just when I thought that it couldn't get any worse, it happened! For me the Dragon rescue event ended before it started, I got the dragon a long time ago but even after watching ads 3 or 4 times a day I got every time 8*22k food, no flame sword 😞

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    Junk event, you get less than 1% chance to reach the top for free, I wrote down my rolls and the average roll was a little less than 1.4/spin which is disastrous, at one time I even had 8 consecutive "1". Doing the math resulted about 60% chance to hit "1", 30% chance to hit "2" and 10% chance to hit a "3". Bleah, won't waste time in the future with this kind of events.

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    Usually when a new event start we get the rewards from the previous event (see the races), now I'm afraid that we were supposed to get that chest at the first log in after realizing a high score >25,000 and something went wrong. 15 gems down the drain? (yeah, I died instantly after the first resurrect).

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    Any news about the Root Dragon ? Hatched yesterday Ocean (from breeding event) and Maki, today hatched the Tempura Dragon, restarted several times, no reward 😞

    0_1553510918588_Ocean.jpg image url)
    0_1553510945151_Tempura.jpg 0_1553510952726_Maki.jpg

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    Same here, white screen on any browser for the last 12 hours or so...what's going on?

    posted in Bugs read more
  • B
    Balaur

    @Nynaevelan said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    Hello All:

    FYI the issue with the quest battles not being counted as completed in the Race has been resolved. However this fix only works for quest battles going forward. It does not help with those that you have already completed or gemmed past. As of this time gems will not be returned, however you are free to send in your concerns/questions to Customer Support regarding this issue. But do not get your hopes up or anger riled if your ticket is rejected or closed.

    Thank you for all your help. I was wondering, how does it work when you have a mission where the PC map is different than the mobile map ? You play a few moves on PC, then if you log in with your phone you're in a different spot on the map ? 😄

    BTW, any info on the rewards from the temporary quests ? The problem in the heroic race was solved and it worked, but on regular temporary quests like the ones ongoing now I still don't receive anything on PC.

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    @Nynaevelan said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @xiskza said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    So something suspicious happened! I play on gameroom, but I also have the game on my phone whenever I'm out and need to do something.
    Im not getting my quest rewards on gameroom, so since yesterday, as soon as I reached the quest node, I tried to do them on my phone but I couldnt even log into the game there - said I had no connection which was false. Been trying to log all day and all night long but still saying no connection. So I go back to gameroon and since the quests keep NOT giving me my rewards, I reluctantly gem out of the game. And miraculously, as soon as I did that, I can now also log into the game through the phone - something tells me they didnt want me to play the game on my phone during that node because I'd probably get my quest rewards there. I feel scammed!

    I don't know about this....I log back and forth between my tablet, cell and pc ALL THE TIME depending on what I need to do. This may just be an issue in your area at the time. In the future for that try turning off your phone and turning it back on. Or clearing your cache. I would also start keeping proof of when you have to "gem" out of these. Take screenshots of your quest requirements before and after you do them or gem them.

    I've talked to some of my friends, no one got the rewards on PC and I'm getting close to the quest battles from Lap 15. I found a tutorial how to transfer the game on another device, my question is what happens when I return to PC after I give battles on mobile ? Do I need to transfer back the game from mobile to PC, is there something special I need to do or I just log in and start playing ?

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    @Nynaevelan said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @Balaur said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    LOL, 1 quest every 8 hours and so nd it's like breeding and hatching ? C'mon...

    Let's read the guide:

    Quest Battle
    Number: 2
    Pool: 2
    Wait: 1m
    Chance: 100%

    100% it's not like breeding and hatching, obviously it's a bug. I already sent a ticket and I've been waiting but soon I will lose the 10x lap bonus so I will do like you said, buy out and hope to get a refund. Thanks for answering.

    @Bettina-Löffler said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @Balaur said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    Same here, after 2 temporary quests and no reward received I even tried a regular quest, fed my Pure Dragon from lvl 15 to 27, won the Genius Cup battle and still nothing...and less than 3 hours left to receive the 10x bonus :((

    @Nynaevelan said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @xiskza said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    So I'm in lap 10 where they ask you for 2 quests, I did two missions and I did not get rewarded for it, its still 0/2! What is going on?

    Are you sure you are doing quest battles, not leagues or arenas? If so, send a ticket to support.

    They only count on mobile. I spent 14 gems to skip. Asked the support for refund. They told me that it is like breeding and hatching where not every attempt gives an item. I am sure that that is wrong and it is a bug. Buy out and send a ticket. The more complain the better.

    I would complain about that I have NEVER seen it where the quests were not 100%, especially since they are limited with long wait times.

    I have received the same dishonest answer from support and now I kinda wish I was 5 years old so I wouldn't know that Chance: 100% means there is NO room for "a random chance" to get nothing, especially 3 times in a row 😞 You know, I play daily with SEVERAL bugs in my game that haven't been solved yet but I've been always hopeful that someone is still trying to fix them. I am really
    disappointed.

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    LOL, 1 quest every 8 hours and so nd it's like breeding and hatching ? C'mon...

    Let's read the guide:

    Quest Battle
    Number: 2
    Pool: 2
    Wait: 1m
    Chance: 100%

    100% it's not like breeding and hatching, obviously it's a bug. I already sent a ticket and I've been waiting but soon I will lose the 10x lap bonus so I will do like you said, buy out and hope to get a refund. Thanks for answering.

    @Bettina-Löffler said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @Balaur said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    Same here, after 2 temporary quests and no reward received I even tried a regular quest, fed my Pure Dragon from lvl 15 to 27, won the Genius Cup battle and still nothing...and less than 3 hours left to receive the 10x bonus :((

    @Nynaevelan said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @xiskza said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    So I'm in lap 10 where they ask you for 2 quests, I did two missions and I did not get rewarded for it, its still 0/2! What is going on?

    Are you sure you are doing quest battles, not leagues or arenas? If so, send a ticket to support.

    They only count on mobile. I spent 14 gems to skip. Asked the support for refund. They told me that it is like breeding and hatching where not every attempt gives an item. I am sure that that is wrong and it is a bug. Buy out and send a ticket. The more complain the better.

    posted in Game Events read more
  • B
    Balaur

    Same here, after 2 temporary quests and no reward received I even tried a regular quest, fed my Pure Dragon from lvl 15 to 27, won the Genius Cup battle and still nothing...and less than 3 hours left to receive the 10x bonus :((

    @Nynaevelan said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    @xiskza said in Heroic Race Dreamfields Oct11-Oct22:

    So I'm in lap 10 where they ask you for 2 quests, I did two missions and I did not get rewarded for it, its still 0/2! What is going on?

    Are you sure you are doing quest battles, not leagues or arenas? If so, send a ticket to support.

    posted in Game Events read more

Looks like your connection to Social Point Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.