My strongest dragons are :
- Lvl 55 Pridefull vampire ( 3* ) - received from chest and upgraded with trading + jokers
- Lvl 51 Corrupted Electric ( 3* ) - received from dragon TV ADD - empowered with only Jokers
- Lvl 51 High Fallen ( 3* ) - Gained at an heroic race
- Lvl 60 Elder Blaze ( 5* ) - Received all orbs from Alliance chest
- Lvl 55 Fortress ( 3* ) - received from puzzle event - empowered with gems empowerment event
I would suggest to add a dragon market.
On that market, players can offer orbs and/of eggs to other players and put a price on it ( gems, food, joker orbs, ... )
All players can Acces that market and have some market slots. Putting something on the market cost1, gem, second slot 2 gems ...
The trading essences can also be used
Example of offers van be :
50 orbs of Boulders dragon tot 75 gems
25 high winter orbs for 20 heroic joker orbs
1 rare dragon egg for 1.000.000 rood
Hi, I'm a long time player and want to make the following suggestion for trading within the alliance.
Actually you can set up 1 trade were you can trade a determinate number of ORBS, depending on the dragon category at the time.
My proposals concerning trades are the following :
- allowing to place 2 trades at the same time ( you can limite this to 1 trade per category ( Epic, Rare, Heroic, ... ))
- Give the opportunity to players to change the determinated number of orbs per trade (
- Make for trade essences one pool, so no more trade essences especially for Rare, Epic, Heroic, ... but 1 pool for everything - depending on the rarity of the dragon cost can be higher for the trade.
- Allow to trade EGGS and/or send them as gift ( like before was the case on Facebook )
- Allow assymetric trades ( for example, every legendary ORB in the trade now is the same, but No one will trade 6 corrupted Orbs for a regular Legendary Orb. In this system you could say : I'm searching for 10 corrupted Nature ORBS and willing to give the other player 50 Orbs of another random legendary Dragon
- Introducing a market like inspired system were players can stall ORBS/EGGS and the other players can all tell what they want to give for it ( Another Egg, Maybe several EGGS, other Orbs, a combination, Food, Gold, ... ) Then the player can decide after some hours with proposal he accepts.
Social Point made tremendous sales in black friday. I personality bought the corrupted legend dragon die 749 gems.
This was, due to black friday a promotion of 94%, originally 4500 gems. Unfortunately 94% reduction of 4500 is not 749!!! But only 280. This is a false commercial. Hopefully social Point takes this into account for further promotions and say either 280 gems with the promotion of 94% or says 84% reduction.
Hope you hear something from you in return.
It's a difficult question : although the Pridefull dragon has a more powerful special attack, I found that the Gluttonous vampire has a higher % chance to encounter a dragon where he can do critical damage ( elements vs occurence with the stronger opponents.
I'm new to this forum but a long time player.
I think Dragon City is a great game but there is in my opinion some room for improvement.
When I first played the game ( 2015-2017 ) there were lots of items not included and I see a lot of progress but what I'm missing from the ancient version is the special towers ( there were 4 special towers with lowered any timer ( building, hatching, breeding, ... for 24h - 1 tower, 1 time usable for 1 object a day ). I bought those 2 out 4 towers but when I restarted the game a couple of months ago ( not on Facebook this time, all the habits and dragons were still there, but the towers are gone. )
As for alliances, I think it is a great thing to be able to trade ORBS, just why only be able to do one trade a time?
- 1 trade a time for each rarity with a maximum of 3 trades the same time?
- When I trade ORBS, I place another ORB for the person who is maybe willing to trade, why not change this to the principle that the person who initiate the trade gives the other person the choice which ORB he can take.
example : I want the Flame Titan ORB, now I place a Trade for The flame Titan ORB against the Metal TITAN ORB. Is it not a good idea that i can Say, I want the flame Titan ORB and I give the other player the choice for trading it against A Metal TITAN, ICE TITAN, TERRA Titan ORB? That way more trades will be able to pass and the second person has more choices.