• D
    Donlep

    matchmaking is still severely bugged
    and im not talking about benched players(also bugged imho)

    im talking about being matched against teams, that are not even close to your league
    in this war we have been matched with a team that is so much stronger than ours
    that our rank 1 player will be hard pressed to get 1 star against their bottom rank player(28...)
    their rank 1 has monsters of level 115, 115, 100
    our rank 1 has monsters of level 100, 95, 72
    their rank 28 has monsters of level 100, 100, 90
    our rank 28 has monsters of level 30, 15

    im not really sure what we are supposed to do in this war
    besides being someone elses punching bag

    this needs to be fixed, or people will start to quit, team wars is one of the reasons im still playing
    if i just wanted to harvest gold/food farmville would be much better for me.....

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    @Marianne-van-Es
    the topic i posted was not about benched players
    i dont like that but not a big issue
    the bug is that it matches a low level team against a very high level team

    the team we are up against have level 100 monsters all the way down to their rank 26
    meanwhile only our rank 1 has 1!!! level 100 monster where their rank 1-4 all have level 115's
    how are we going to compete against that
    only our top 5 players will be able to find any targets at all they can kill, so the other 25 are just going to twiddle their thumbs?
    im ranked 4th on our side, and i doubt i can find 10 targets i can win against, even if i go all the way down and fight their rank 20-30!!!!!!

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    matchmaking is either seriously bugged or has a major design flaw that can be exploitet

    we have 1 member with 1 lvl 100 monster, im ranked 4th on our side with lvl 80-70-70, i had to drop down to their rank 18 to find a target with less than 2 level 100 monsters.....
    their top 4 all have level 115 monsters
    my daughter is ranked 13 on our side with level 40-40-20, they have guys with 2 level 100 monsters between rank 29 and 24, there is not a single target our rank 13 even has a chance against....
    how are we supposed to do anything in this war?

    is the design so lame that they can search for a war with 30 low level members, then switch all those members out with high level people during preparation, or wath is going on here?

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    @Marianne-van-Es
    if it looks at close match first its seriously bugged!
    we have 1 member with 1 lvl 100 monster, im ranked 4th on our side with lvl 80-70-70, i had to drop down to their rank 18 to find a target with less than 2 level 100 monsters.....
    their top 4 all have level 115 monsters
    my daughter is ranked 13 on our side with level 40-40-20, they have guys with 2 level 100 monsters between rank 29 and 24, there is not a single target our rank 13 even has a chance against....
    how are we supposed to do anything in this war?

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    10% discount right now

    posted in Events read more
  • D
    Donlep

    @Donlep if i had been doing 3 lvl 1 and 1 lvl 6
    i could see it going as low as lvl 2
    as 4 lvl 1's always give a lvl 2, getting a lvl 1 with 3 1's and a 2, does not make sense

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    i didnt know i was "gambling" i thought i was doing a craft with a better result 🙂
    doesnt make much sense to me that using a better rune gives a worse result

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    not sure if this is a bug or not
    if i merge 4 lvl 1 gold runes, i get 1 lvl 2 gold rune
    i tried merging 3 lvl 1 gold runes and 1 lvl 2, it said 44% chance for lvl 3, i thought that meant 44% chance for lvl 3 and 56% for lvl 2, but i ended up with 1 lvl 1 gold rune
    to me it seems like a bug that replacing a lvl 1 rune with a lvl 2 gives me a worse result, lvl1 instead of lvl 2(if i had used 4 1's)

    posted in Bugs read more
  • D
    Donlep

    how do we find out when there are discounts?

    posted in Events read more
  • D
    Donlep

    the current set of 3 day resource dungeons, all have rules that no one below level, hmm i dont know 30? can do!!
    im level 20 i have 1 monster that can enter 1 dungeon.......
    with dungeons opening up at level 10, i think it would be reasonable that someone at level 10-20 can actually enter some dungeons...

    posted in Events read more

Looks like your connection to Socialpoint Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.