New Arena Ideas/Suggestions
- War Arena Promotion Reward will be changed to Praetorian Dragon (#858) since Einar Dragon (#849) is left (removed) from Dragon City islands.
- Primal Arena Promotion Reward will be changed to Impregnable Dragon (#NEW) since Drummer Dragon (#912) will be on Warrior's call Collection/Tree of Life. Impregnable Dragon will be Warrior costume of Mammatus Dragon (#817), he will be a Legendary. His elements are Primal + Light + Nature + Metal.
- Beauty Arena will be Gleaming Dragon (#NEW), Samurai costume of Slugabed Dragon (#920), she will be a Very Rare. Her elements are Beauty + Nature + Light.
- Magic Arena will be Tartarus Dragon (#NEW), Wizard costume of Bull Dragon (#738), he will be an Epic. His elements are Magic + Metal + War.
- Chaos Arena will be Nightshade Dragon (#NEW), Knight costume of Elusive Dragon (#720), he will be a Legendary. His elements are Chaos + War + Terra + Flame.
- Happy Arena will be Joyful Dragon (#NEW), Jester costume of Cloudberry Dragon (#960), he will be a Very Rare. His elements are Happy + Metal + Light.
- Dream Arena will be Wish Dragon (#NEW), Slumber costume of Nice Dragon (#886), he will be an Epic. His elements are Dream + Dark + Ice.
- Soul Arena will be Undead Dragon (#NEW), Grim Reaper costume of Phantom Dragon (#979), he will be a Legendary. His elements are Soul + Dark + Terra + Metal.
Remove those 20 dragons by deleting images, deleting descriptions, removing costs, remove required things, delete informations, remove amounts of gold, remove xp, remove animations, remove elements of those 20 dragons and remove antimatter, aquarelle, battler, blizzking, dark star, dwelling, einar, franky, goofy, iced sea, mist, mistletoe, outcry, plasma, pursuer, ra, spleenful, timeless, vulpine and wastelander dragons by leaving from Dragon City islands.
@Nynaevelan thank you,
I Drew 4 parts and little bit of helmet for Mammatus Dragon
Impregnable Dragon will be on Primal Arena Promotion Reward
Primal Dragons come from the depths of Dragonverse, so they aren’t too familiar with the Primal Arena. Fortunately, the Impregnable Dragon is there to show how battles can go there. He’s not someone you should mess with!